Sunday, March 23, 2008

Navigating the Labyrinth

Here are a few photographs from my wanderings in California and points between. Glad to be back - sort of. It was a relaxing time and I would be lying if I said I didn't want to stay where the sun shines more than 2 months per year.

Maze of the Madness


Enveloped by Fog


Surrounded by Jellyfish


Last week was an interesting one on the markets and I haven't had time to fully digest what has happened. It also appears that, locally, real estate inventory is truly exploding upwards and the psychology is definitely taking on a more negative / realistic tone.
During my navigations, I observed that Vancouverites, among many other people around the world, are insular and feel that they are different from others, perhaps even granted immunity to worldwide problems. In reality, only a few miles away from our fair city, the realities of a recession and a collapsing housing market are on the minds and lips of the average person.

No comments:

Post a Comment