Monday, September 14, 2009

What to do?

Well, I am not sure how to put this exactly. I am thinking of taking an extended break from this blog because of competing priorities. I have a wife, two kids, hobbies, work, friends, etc and, quite fairly, this blog is what gets cut when the other priorities come up.

I feel a little torn sometimes since I really am interested in writing about the subject matter and I would like more time to do better research and crafting interesting posts but it just isn't possible with my lifestyle right now.

I don't think I will shut down the blog completely since I believe I will find time to post once in a while and some of the other regular contributors will likely want to post from time to time, but you shouldn't expect the same regular posts that have been a big part of this blog since January 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment