Monday, March 28, 2011

SP500 Trend remains Down

Hello BBTL blog followers,

Although I do not place a great deal of emphasis on a single trading session, especially on a low volume holiday Black Friday, the SP500 Index trend this week was as forecast.

As it is Friday and I am short of time, I am updating today via two technical analysis charts that remain negative. My overall analysis conclusion now suggest that a renewed thrust down in the index will likely commence early next week in a Wave C corrective pattern.

If I get more time over the weekend I may write something in further detail, but suffice is to say that my view is down, with immediate risk to at least the 90 day moving average on a daily chart.

See the two exhibits below with mark-up educational comments. Enjoy your weekend and follow the trend.



Sincerely,

James Kelly Sr.,
Editor in Chief, BBTL Blog
www.KRTT.com
www.Facebook.com/KRTTcom
www.twitter.com/KRTTcom

No comments:

Post a Comment