Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Year But Same Story

Hello BBTL Blog readership,

A sincere Happy New Year to all.

After a two week holiday hiatus, I will return to my normal blog postings soon.

For now, let me say that my early technical and other financial analysis conclusions made after just a brief review today, continue to indicate that a very high level of bearish caution is warranted. In that regard, little is new.

Perhaps most important to reiterate, several months ago in this blog, I forecast my belief that a major market top should occur sometime in the first quarter of 2011.

That particular forecast was made using sophisticated cycle material and considerable other analysis, including Elliott Wave observations and still holds out as valid.

In the interim, I have also posted two technical charts below that are largely self-explanatory of my early 2011 analysis conclusions.

Again, best wishes to all for a healthy, happy and prosperous 2011.




James Kelly Sr.,
Editor in Chief, BBTL Blog
www.KRTT.com
www.Facebook.com/KRTTcom
www.twitter.com/KRTTcom

No comments:

Post a Comment